A card trick/move/reveal in the DB vid for stingers.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey I was wondering, as I'm sure some or a lot of you may be wondering what move was used the Bee stingers movie where half the deck was staggered on the bottom half, he pressed down on the top half and a card shot out.

Also the move where he's holding the deck long way parallel to the table a card shoots upward and he catches it.

Bee stinger trailer: http://www.theory11.com/playingcards/stingers.php

Time of move: Shoot up move 1:27 - 1:31
Shot out of deck move: 1:33 - 1:34

Any names or help would be appreciated!

Lukela.

b+w

Dec 10, 2008
York, United Kingdom
The first one just looks like a boomerang card shoot, but off the table to me.

The second is called Static by David Jade, and will be released as a DVD by Dan and Dave sometime this month.

Hope this helps.

-Ben

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
What you're referring to is STATIC by David Jade, which I believe is coming soon to DanandDave's site.

V.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
The first one just looks like a boomerang card shoot, but off the table to me.

The second is called Static by David Jade, and will be released as a DVD by Dan and Dave sometime this month.

Hope this helps.

-Ben

from what ive heard that isn't a boomerang, its just another version of Static by David Jade.

Sep 1, 2007
from what ive heard that isn't a boomerang, its just another version of Static by David Jade.

I was messing around with my deck and I didn't use the boomerang method but I more pushed a corner down and after a lot of pressure the other side flicked upwards and it spun in the hair (hard to explain with proper English lol sorry.)

But yah sorry if that was against the rules, I don't think it is but it's just what I found out that may work, although that method is very inconsistent, hard to get, and doesn't fly that high. ): but hopefully it is from Static, I can't wait to buy it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results