A case to put all your magic things?

Sep 9, 2008
Philippines
Do you guys have any place or thing you use to contain all your DVD's, books, gimmicks and etc. I'm dying to find one that would fit me right :D. If possible, can you guys tell me containers and not places like shelves or drawers unless it's part of that item, if possible please do so. Well, if you guys have any suggestions, please tell. Thanks :D.

Sep 9, 2008
Philippines
Thanks for all your responses... well... I'm not the type of person who would just leave it on my desk (it might get lost for some reason). So, I'm finding a case for all my books (about 6-7 of them and they're pretty thick), a few DVD's (about 6-10) and A LOT of decks of cards (more than 15).

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
My 'container' goes by the name of Every Available Surface In My Bedroom. The clue's in the name. Though I did have some chests I tried to keep stuff in, they could fit A LOT. We're talking bricks and bricks of cards. A CHEST. It was great. Ah, happy days.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I have a room for my magic stuff, 'the magic room' we affectionately call it! It's rather overflowing though - I need to convert one of the other rooms to 'the magic room 2: the sequel' :p

Try those stackable plastic boxes with lids, they're pretty useful :)

D.

Sep 9, 2008
Philippines
Oh haha, thanks, I'll try those out. :D Well, another question for you guys, if I were to put these things in that specific container, probably how many things can it fit in?

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I have my own little cupboard in my floor boards. Its pretty big. Around 2 meters X 1 Meter X 1 feet. I keep around 110 Decks inside, 30 books, and all my DVDs (around... 23) and everything else such as my Rock Raccoon, Balloons, Cups and Balls, etc.

I have a dresser and one of the drawers was not in use so I filled it up with my cards. It still isn't full yet.

For all of your other supplies, like carrying things to shows and what not, I would recommend some sort of tool box from the home depot. I have one and it works quite nicely. There are spaces for all sorts of different things.

Dylan P.

Aug 18, 2008
I have dedicated a shelf in my closet to magic...but recently it has started to take over the entire closet! =!

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I have a room for my magic stuff, 'the magic room' we affectionately call it! It's rather overflowing though - I need to convert one of the other rooms to 'the magic room 2: the sequel' :p

Try those stackable plastic boxes with lids, they're pretty useful :)

D.

i wish i had extra rooms! although it is part of my plan when i buy a place.

for now i settled for this... the magic closet with plastic containers!

Attachments

• PIC-0522.jpg
    PIC-0522.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 59
Dec 30, 2008
put your cards in a shoebox
fits perfect !

Thats what I use, it's FULL right now. I'm getting card college vol., tagged, and a few more decks for my birthday so I'm gonna try a couple of seggestions here! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Ha ha, currently I use three big boxes. It's a mess. I'm looking at getting those plastic drawers from Walmart. My wife puts all her crafty stuff in those and it works good. As far as my gimmick cards go, I have a cheap wallet form Walmart with the plastic card sleeves, and I load those up. It keeps them protected. For shows, until I dish out them money for a nice aluminum case, I use a laptop case that looks very nice.

Feb 6, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
I went out to walmart and bought 2 pokerchip sets. (silver cases)
You can remove the pokerchip holders...move the padding from top to bottom and then you'll have a nice card case.
You can fit like 2 bricks of cards in them.
For everything else I use the plastic stackable drawers from wally world.:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results