A Challenge For You Seasoned Pros!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notsoltd, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Well, not really a challenge, I just need help from some of you guys that have been performing for probably longer than I have been in magic.

I did a 20 minute show two nights ago for about 150 people. It was an Asian society, which made it somewhat difficult because a lot of them weren't from America and some of them didn't speak English. Also, they ended up having me perform DURING dinner which was a big no-no, but I had no other choice. I didn't know that was the case until I got there.

Any how, I have the whole performance on video. I was hoping some of you seasoned pros could take a look at the video and pick it apart and give me all the constructive criticism you can!

Anyone who is willing to help me out, please drop me a pm and I can send you the video through dropbox.

Thanks!

2. I don't know how much value my opinion is worth but I'll take a look at it for you if you wish.

3. Sure...send it my way as well.

4. I'll take a look too if you'd like

5. I'm not a pro, but for what it's worth, I'd be glad to look at it.

6. Well, I'm not seasoned or a pro, but if my opinion might be helpful, I'll take a gander. :)

7. I will have a look if you would like.

Being a mentalist most of my effects rely on patter and lack some at lot of the visusal moments.

With that being said there is always away around it.

8. I'd like to see the your performance and offer my feedback as well! Shoot me a PM!