"A chance to feel complete"

May 3, 2008
For God's sake this is a MAGIC forum! Can people please save their non-magic related stories and things like this for someplace else?!!

May 31, 2008
dealing with nerves is quite relevant to magic. There have been a number of threads that pertain to this topic. Sometimes, the best way to prove a point is to show something different.

That's true, but I'm also getting tired of all of these "Britain's Got Talent" threads. This is like the third or fourth one I've seen recently.

May 3, 2008
Exactly what Tally-Ho said, just because it's not someone doing magic doesn't mean it's not related to the magic community.

I'm sorry but I still don't see how a man with low self-confidence singing has anything to do with the magic community.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I'm sorry but I still don't see how a man with low self-confidence has anything to do with the magic community.

Well lets recap, somebody who has stage fright and an absolutely amazing voice singing infront of roughly 4 thousand people, that's called overcoming nerves. And many people in the magic community face nervous problems all the time.

Jul 14, 2008
This is a waste of time that I agreed with you. But, it relates to magic community somehow. When we first came magician or exposed to magic, we often feel nervous of performing to people. At some times, when we mess up, we often feel like quitting. That's not necessary true, we just keep trying and trying to overcome our fear.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results