A Contest with some T11 Prizes (including White Centurions & Sentinels in Bottle)

Jan 17, 2011
themagicnetwork.com
Hey all,

Not trying to spam here... so if anyone thinks this is spam or against the T11 forum rules, please feel free to delete... but I thought you all will be very interested in a contest on The Magic Network going on right now.

The prizes include a deck of White Centurions, an Anything is Possible Sentinels bottle (signed by Jamie D. Grant - you can't buy it signed - he kindly signed it for me), Thread, a deck of Sentinels, and PSI Series 4 by Banachek.

Details here:

Contest on The Magic Network

Cheers!

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I've got a lot of work to do ahead of me if I intend to compete in this.

That's what I thought. I don't have time right now to design a whole photo(or video)/logo/phrase for a website (seems to me that's what they're asking).

Seems like a lot of nonsense to go through to submit it also.

Thank you T11 for having very simplistic, not drawn out, and FUN contests!

Jan 17, 2011
themagicnetwork.com
@William - cool, no probs, just wasn't sure what you meant, thanks for clarifying.

Overall-- it is meant to be a fun contest... I've seen a lot of video contests out there... this isn't much different. Just come up with a motto and display it in a photo or video in a magical way, then post it on the web somewhere.

It gives those who are competing a chance to show off a magic skill, and show their creativity in coming up with a motto, which I think is fun, but I understand if not everyone thinks that is something fun to do.

Posting the photo on Facebook or Twitter takes about a minute... so I don't think that's a big ask.

I'm not saying this is all super easy to do and doesn't take time, but I also don't think it is as complicated as you are implying. We've had many other contests with smaller prizes, and those have been much "easier." We try to make the "difficulty" of the contest proportional to the size of the prize.

In any case, if you have time to enter, please do, and if you don't, that's okay too!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results