A couple questions

Sep 1, 2007
I figured i would make this one post instead of making two

1) Does anybody know (probably T11 crew) if digital dissolve will be back before christmas?

2) I am just curious, isn't there another effect by wayne houching that people are talking about possibly being released, besides control and thread. I cant remember wat it is

thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I figured i would make this one post instead of making two

1) Does anybody know (probably T11 crew) if digital dissolve will be back before christmas?

2) I am just curious, isn't there another effect by wayne houching that people are talking about possibly being released, besides control and thread. I cant remember wat it is

thanks

Hello,

1.) Well, I'm not too sure about that one. I'll tell you what though. I'm glad that I bought it before this happened.

2.) I believe that the other effect that is rumored for release here that you are talking about is called "Suffocate". I think it's an effect where a can crushes itself, or something of that nature. I'm sure Wayne or anyone else here could clear that one up.

Hope that helped a bit.

Shane K.

PS...

It's Wayne Houchin...there is no "G" there. :D

Sep 1, 2007
no problem...it just looks like such a great effect that i was hoping to get it for christmas...at least i go the trilogy:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results