"A Deck of Cards" by Daniel Madison?

B

Ben_Ionesco

Hey all,

I was checking out dM's site the other night and I noticed it had been updated and had a new icon on the toolbar named "a deck of cards", it entrigued me so i clicked it.

Anyways at the top it states "Thoughts, Theories, Concepts and Ideas from the book 'A Deck of Cards' by Daniel Madison"

I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this or any information about this book because i would be interested in purchasing it as i love dM's work.

Cheers

Feb 12, 2008
I'd love it if when someone came into a thread just to say "Use the search button", they provided a link to the threads THEY knew contained information......

.......seeing as how I just searched and found nothing. Perhaps I'm not searching hard enough?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I'd love it if when someone came into a thread just to say "Use the search button", they provided a link to the threads THEY knew contained information......

.......seeing as how I just searched and found nothing. Perhaps I'm not searching hard enough?

You just ain't searching hard enough! ;)
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=5393&highlight=daniel+madison+deck+cards - one,

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=5339&highlight=daniel+madison+deck+cards - here's another thread about Daniel Madison's 'a deck of cards'.

Gustav

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Wow. I'd love it if every message didn't creep with hostility.

I'm sorry I can use the search feature properly...?

Come on now. No need to be so nasty, or make an attack just because you couldn't find something. We're not five years old.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Thank you, blahblah and G:W, for actually being helpful.

What can I say?

I'm just that kind of guy ;)

Come on now. No need to be so nasty, or make an attack just because you couldn't find something. We're not five years old.

Oke oke, no need for the hassle of the dassle, let's try to keep these threads informative, shall we ;)

Best of luck,
Gustav

Feb 12, 2008

My apologies.

It just always irks me when someone is looking for information or just a point in the right direction and someone pops up with what appears to be a snarky attitude telling them to "use the search function".

What a novel idea.

Sure, maybe it hadn't occurred to the poster to use the search function....but that's not what they were asking for.

So instead of doing the courteous thing, and extending a friendly gesture by providing not ONLY the "search button" suggestion....why don't you ACTUALLY show them what they're looking for, since apparently it's so easy for you to find?

We all want to talk about this place like it's a "community"....then let's act like a community and actually help each other out.

I don't really think it's that large of a request....and it takes very little effort.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results