A deck of cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
Like with your other videos, you still really want to be Daniel Madison, and you're probably going to hear the same comments you got last time. No doubt here you got inspiration from Dan's Wrath trailer?

I really couldn't enjoy this because I know it wasn't you - it was your bad imitation of someone else's creativity. The bad part is, if you had your own style and concept of this, it might be a neat little video! But it's choked in lack of imagination and idol worship.

This doesn't work because you're copying and stealing someone else's ideas. It doesn't provoke interest in your or what you do. It makes people think, "Wow, this guy's just trying to rip off Daniel Madison."

Make a new video and make it original. No Daniel Madison black and white, no Daniel Madison attire, no Daniel Madison cuts and edits, no Daniel Madison moves, no Daniel Madison anything - because you're not Daniel Madison! Be unique for your own vision and creativity. Don't be some magician's cover band.

Mar 2, 2008
Don't act like daniel madison, act like wayne houchin or chris kenner.

Haha. Im just kidding, act like your self!

Apr 28, 2008
Is this actually serious? I've seen DM wannabes before but this is taking it to a new level. You copied his clothing, his style of video, you use his flourishes, you perform his effects, his quotes in the description, you try to move like him, you use his postures, you spell your name like him and it seems like you're even trying to copy his facial expressions. To be honest it's just a bit weird, seems to be bordering on obsessive.

Do you have any personality at all? DM is respected because of his originality, if you copy it then it looks pathetic. I'm not even going to comment on the performance of the effect, I just can't take you seriously enough. You're a joke.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I'm going to be kind here and not rant. Be yourself dude, don't be a rip off wallmart Daniel Madison. The video would have been good if it was actually you, which I doubt it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results