A deck of decks

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Just a preliminary note.

I've got one of every deck of cards Ellusionist carries. I've got a deck of Guardians. And I've got a couple commodity decks from local stores. I'm awaiting the delivery of one last deck, a pack of Aviators (spent two hours driving all over creation before just ordering over the internet from a place in North Carolina), so I can sit down and compare all of them side by side - thirteen decks in all.

Currently, I'm most impressed by the Guardians. I've been left rather cold by E's Bicycle Masters, even the Shadow Masters... but the vintage 1800s have a surprisingly distinct feel. I'm not really sure how much I like them yet. Or, indeed, if I like them. They're more weird than anything right now.

I'm going to spend some more time with these decks before I post complete reviews. I expect to have the Aviators by the end of the week.

Dec 11, 2007
England
Can't wait for the reviews. Living in England it can take a while for products to become available or you have to pay hefty post and package. It'll be handy to have an extensive review of the most popular decks a comparison table or chart would be brill (if you could include one)

Oct 24, 2007
Wow, it took you that long to find Aviators? (lol) I'm not sure where you live, but around where I live we have a grocery store chain called "Food Lion". I was in there the other day and they had all kinds of Aviators! It was strange. Also, if anyone else is looking for decks and kind find them, Books-a-Million has lots of decks too! I got some Fashion Pastel Green Bikes and some Black Tigers from their. Anyway, I can't wait to see the reviews. Peace!

Tyler

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Wow, it took you that long to find Aviators?

Believe me, I was surprised as hell. I'm from Virginia myself, and they're EVERYWHERE. You just walk into a Seven-Eleven. They were the budget cards everybody bought for the kids, while the grown-ups used Bicycles. I remember being all proud of myself the day I got my first deck of "real" cards when I was around eight... kids attach importance to the weirdest things.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results