A Deck Subscriber Program - or just me?

Alex Hancock

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
London, UK.
Would anyone else like the idea of a deck subscription program where you auto purchase (or are sent automatically with one easy monthly payment or something – I’ll leave the details in the hypothetical) a number of new decks as they arrive?

For me, living in the UK, the international postage is a real pain. So to auto purchase a set number of products, before they run out – etc, and have them posted once annually would be really nice.

I appreciate I’m mixing two ideas, one of just being sent new decks straight off the press because you are a subscriber and some kind of bonded delivery for us international people who pay a lot for postage. But what do you think?

Dec 6, 2014
would this be rare decks e.g wynn , blaine cards ? or decks specifically produced for this monthly thing ?

//themagi01

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
While it is a good idea, the process of shipping out individual decks across the world would be very pricey. I think a subscription service would be very expensive as theory11 would have to ship many individual packages all over the world. The bottom line is that it simply isn't cost effective. Also I think it is better to place a bigger order with different things depending on what you need compared to a one deck package (if you were to order multiple things). Let's say you wanted to buy another deck of monarchs and aristocrats, instead of having two packages shipped to you (the monthly deck subscription and the two decks) it would be much cheaper to ship all three decks in one package.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results