A Different Side of Me by Joshua Jay

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Well i saw the preview for this and it looks amazing. I liked every single effect there, which is pretty rare for me. So for those of you who have this download, is it worth it? Are there any flaws in the teaching? Are the tricks practical? How many are impromptu? Thanks!

May 24, 2008
I have a few of the downloads since not all of them are my style. The teaching is a bit rushed and slightly confusing, but if you watch the video a few times, you will get the trick down easily. Some of the tricks require a slight set up, a few are impromptu. They are pretty easy, so if you like the effects more than I did, then I would highly recommend it.

Sep 1, 2007
I got the full set of videos as a gift, I personally enjoyed all of them. The card stuff is more practical for me, being mainly a card handler, but the other stuff on there is fantastic as well. The bill effect he does, which name escapes me, is a phenomenal effect, and I can't say I've seen on like it. Overall, I'd say get the videos.

Aug 16, 2008
to tell the truth i only use credit cash (only when i order pizza i have a card that says 20$ then i change it into a bill) and cornered is amazing i love this effect it is so clean. the others are too confusing for me and especially the people i do magic for

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results