A good Self-Levitation

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
Hey everyone,

I've always been interested in levitations, but I can't seem to find a really effective self levitation. So I want to ask, what self levitations do you all use? I need some good ideas.

P.S. Balducci doesnt count.

Apr 1, 2009
California
Those that have met me in person have probably witnessed my impromptu self levetation across building tops. ask Ashrei. :p

Oct 11, 2007
I had a thread on this a while back. What I would say is that there isn't really a solid option for everyday use. However there are some that may suit you for walk around at a party. In my opinion, there hasn't been a real solid option for a self-levitation just yet though. If you want to work on one such as the Skywalker, F.LY., or even the King Rising, not to mention all of the others out there. Then all the power to you my friend!

-emagician

Most levitations out suck. It would pretty much be the Holy Grail of magic if you can create a good levitation.
Which is why I have my own levitation that I think is better than anything else. For me at least. But no where near the 'Holy Grail' of levitation's. /get hype/

J.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I like Wild Levitation. Once you set up, it's easy to do, you are always ready, it's comfortable, you go about 6-12 inches depending on your audience, and it's affordable.

It's kryptonite is that you need a jacket to cover form your ankles to your waist. Though it still looks amazing.

Not the holy grail, but a very practical, and usable option.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results