A GREAT podcast!

Jul 8, 2008
Hey guys. I found this interview with R Paul Wilson that really spoke to me and I think will hit some of you hard where it really makes a difference. I feel like a completely different person after listening to it. I feel like I never knew myself (Peter Griffin). The main point of this is where he talks about the little kids and youtube as well as how sometimes the younger generation can make such a big difference.

http://linkingpage.com/2009/03/06/mnw-95-paul-wilson/

Enjoy! I will see you in an hour ;)

Nov 8, 2007
Yeah, Dodd always does a great interview.

For those who aren't frequently listeners, definitely check out The Magic Newswire. Great, long interviews with lots of top magicians including: David Blaine, Daniel Garcia, Michael Ammar, Joshua Jay, Bro Gilbert, Mac King, Lance Burton, Keith Barry, Max Maven...

Jul 8, 2008
Oh yea, I forgot to telll you the part I was referencing appears about 20 minutes in. Skin to like 19 and you will be there. Actually, no. Just listen to it all the way through, I think it is worth sitting through.

Sep 3, 2007
I like the MNW because they interview interesting people.

My favorite magic podcast is GoMagicGo.

The hosts have a fun outlook on life, and their Hype of the Week segment is extremely informative and entertaining. Check them out on itunes or

gomagicgo.com

Nov 8, 2007
I like the MNW because they interview interesting people.

My favorite magic podcast is GoMagicGo.

The hosts have a fun outlook on life, and their Hype of the Week segment is extremely informative and entertaining. Check them out on itunes or

gomagicgo.com

...they haven't released an episode in like 2 years.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results