A great start...

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I've already seen some bad ass threads from Trevor Morgan, MitchellStafiej, KeenanG, and a few others. Check 'em out.

Good stuff guys. Keep them coming.

Only the first day( more like a couple of hours) and its already this successful. Wow imagine this in a year...

I just hope it keeps up steam. All the hype generated through the WhatIsTheory11.com campaign was great and has provided the site with a solid framework of interest from the word go. It's just a matter of seeing if this site will live up to expectations and give people a reason to make this the place they visit.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Well you should aknowledge (sp?) the Wallpaper board, with some sick wallpapers made by members. I drooled when saw the Guardian background made by...damn forgot the name but that thread is worth honorable mention.

-RA69

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Well you should aknowledge (sp?) the Wallpaper board, with some sick wallpapers made by members. I drooled when saw the Guardian background made by...damn forgot the name but that thread is worth honorable mention.

-RA69

Avancer made it i believe.

And he has a good point. If you could put that there as well that would be awesome.

Maybe make a post and stick it with all the reccomended Threads to read?

~Jordan

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
My apologies. I was only posting the valuable threads that have gotten buried a bit amongst the chaos. The Wallpaper Thread, which -- I agree -- is an amazing thing, is still on the first page. So, rest assured, it's getting the love it deserves.

I appreciate the recommendation man. Everyone check it out!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results