A Little bit of Magical Help from a London Magican

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seeker, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Hello everyone,

I am looking for a London Magician who would be willing to help me out with an interesting little project. I need the person to have a relativly clear voice and be willing to help me out by recording their voice.....

I basicly need someone in the London Area (Maybe westend area) to contact me if they are willing to record themselves reading something for me. It would be a huge help. Basicly I want to achive a dielect for a performance and I need to have a voice recored of someone in the area to help.

Pm me or let me know of anyone you may know how would be more than willing to help me out. Thanks so much.

Jacob

2. I'm in Nottingham, not to far from London, I do quite a few gigs in the city. Drop me an email at DC@DeeChristopherMagic.com to discuss further your requirements.

Best,

D.

3. I just shot you an e-mail D.

-Jacob

4. Anyone else on here from London? Anyone? It would help me a bunch and I only have 24 more hours.

5. #5 StevenLevitt, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
  6. #6 Seeker, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    The links aren't pulling through Steve.

Basiciy I am looking for a London blend. (RP and a bit of Cockney blend)

Shoot me an e-mail Steve:
    JacobHatfield@hotmail.com

7. It is more than likely because my hosting is being changed, and it takes 24 Hours to change, which was tonight. Sorry I took long replying, I have just woken up it is 7:24am here! :p