A little story of how practice makes perfect...

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
http://pikachumagic.tumblr.com/

I put the story up on my tumblr. Mainly because I don't wanna curse on t11 every 3 seconds because I have Gerard Way's mouth.

I think you'll like the story very much, tell me if you feel the same way or rate me on a scale of 1 to 100 of how crazy I am.

Have a good one,

–Anna Harris

Mar 21, 2011
Quite a nice blog you've got there :) If I might make a suggestion, changing the background to something a little less loud would really help relax the eyes... maybe it's just me, I have terrible eyesight.

Apart from that, very interesting, well-written content. Good luck carrying it on ^^

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Quite a nice blog you've got there :) If I might make a suggestion, changing the background to something a little less loud would really help relax the eyes... maybe it's just me, I have terrible eyesight.

Apart from that, very interesting, well-written content. Good luck carrying it on ^^

It is a blog just to keep me sharp when thinking about magic. If I would change the background it would probably be of Sepharoth from Final Fantasy Vii Mr…uh…Oh My God It's YOU. You're Sepharoth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved your fight with Cloud Strife you were all Mwahahaha and he was all Pachew Pachew! With his sword and maco energy.

I feel the same way, but sometimes I find that no matter how much I practice a certain thing after I've gotten good at it I never get better at it... I'm not sure why this happens. I feel like once I've got something down 'pretty' well it doesn't get better than that sometimes... I know I can't be perfect, but is there not always room for improvement?

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I feel the same way, but sometimes I find that no matter how much I practice a certain thing after I've gotten good at it I never get better at it... I'm not sure why this happens. I feel like once I've got something down 'pretty' well it doesn't get better than that sometimes... I know I can't be perfect, but is there not always room for improvement?

I get ya, when someone gets to that point it is called mastering, and then you keep it that way or make it better by mixing things up and altering it. I love it when you get to that point. It is hard to reach.

I get ya, when someone gets to that point it is called mastering, and then you keep it that way or make it better by mixing things up and altering it. I love it when you get to that point. It is hard to reach.

Yea, unfortunately I'm not the best at actually putting tricks together that I've 'mastered' as you call it and actually performing it as a routine. Like I can put together a cool and creative routine I just have trouble performing it unless it's a single trick... I'm just good at the getting to the point where I can't get better with single tricks... I really need to get out and perform more... :(

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Yea, unfortunately I'm not the best at actually putting tricks together that I've 'mastered' as you call it and actually performing it as a routine. Like I can put together a cool and creative routine I just have trouble performing it unless it's a single trick... I'm just good at the getting to the point where I can't get better with single tricks... I really need to get out and perform more... :(

Are you stationed near L.A.?

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
The best example of this I believe is the coin roll, One day its so horribble and then after a while you randomly look down at yourself doing it and go "HEY!! WHEN DID I GET THAT GOOD AT THAT?" Or...maybe thats just me :p

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I'd have to agree with Sepharoth on this one. The background is a little bit too harsh on the eyes.

Not trying to harsh your mellow.

This isn't really about the background of my blog. It is about what I wrote about. If you are having a hard time reading it then don't hurt your eyes and just don't read it.

Have a good one and keep your eyes safe,

–Anna Harris

I just read your blog too since it pretty much came from nowhere in this post, but anyways I like it. Keep up the good work. Like I read the one post this was on beforehand, but I just read through all of it and it was pretty sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I just read your blog too since it pretty much came from nowhere in this post, but anyways I like it. Keep up the good work. Like I read the one post this was on beforehand, but I just read through all of it and it was pretty sweet.

Thank you very much, I have two new posts I will be adding, one about being nervous and the other about how twisted I was until magic saved my social life.

I used to have a pin that said, "I'm not anti-social, I just hate you." That can give you an idea of how anti-social and twisted I was. I wore a bloodstained tie with a Hamlet quote.

I'll get to writing an outline for both and begin writing both in my blog as soon as I can. I'll most likely get one up tomorrow night after the castle. My friend Show Yamaziki is performing in the Close–Up Gallery for the first time so I gotta be there to cheer him on.

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
I think, instead of changing the background you could just make the text BOLD that way its easier to read, and you get to keep your background :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results