A Logical Lesson- Syd Segal

Aug 18, 2008
This can be found on dananddave.com
http://store.dananddave.com/card-magic

This is a very simple card trick that defies logic. Four sevens and four three's are clearly shown and placed on the table. When they are counted onto the table there are now 10 cards instead of 8. Two cards are removed and places aside. The spectator is asked what is 10-2. The cards are then dealt face up to reveal the Ace through 8 of clubs, and the two cards that were removed are shown to be the 9 and 10 of clubs.

Teaching- Syd goes over the trick in detail, it is quite simple and easy to learn. Nothing is left out.

Video Quality- Like all other downloads from dan and dave, the quality is excellent ande rivals Theory 11 quality.

Method- The method is very simple. There is a pretty lengthy set up but once you have it memorized it will take less than a minute to prepare. I have a picture of the setup on my phone in case I ever forget.

Difficulty- There are no difficult moves in this trick, it is mainly about presentation. It will take some work to get everything to flow smoothly. Beginners will not have a problem learning this.

Practicality- I use this effect all the time, and have come to love it. It really fries laymen. It seems so impossible because everything is shown cleanly and fairly. You do start dirty but end clean for the most part. You will be able to clean up in about 1 second if you have any basic card knowledge.

Reset- The trick basically resets itself. Once you are done it will take about 5 seconds and you are ready to go again.

Price- for 5 bucks, you cant go wrong

Overall- Yes i recommend this trick, especially for the price. Once you have the setup memorized you wont have any trouble. I use this mainly as my opener.

8/10 Points are lost just because the set up isn't the easiest thing to do, and would be very difficult to do in front of a spectator

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results