A move used in the System...

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Hi guys,
I finally received my copy of the System (hooray!) - and I've watched it through (on my PC, so yep, I've seen everything). I'm just having trouble with a move used in many cuts - mostly one handed.

It's similar to a Charlier except the packet twists 180 degrees.

If you own the DVD, you'll know what I'm talking about. Any tips on getting it down? The System doesn't really explain it that well.

Thanks!

~The Emogician~

Aug 31, 2007
Its (supposedly) Brian Tudor's Revolution cut. It can be found on his DVDs, on Disk 3 of The Trilogy, but, as far as i know, that's about it. sorry that I can't be more help:(

Hi guys,
I finally received my copy of the System (hooray!) - and I've watched it through (on my PC, so yep, I've seen everything). I'm just having trouble with a move used in many cuts - mostly one handed.

It's similar to a Charlier except the packet twists 180 degrees.

If you own the DVD, you'll know what I'm talking about. Any tips on getting it down? The System doesn't really explain it that well.

Thanks!

~The Emogician~

You must be talking about the revolution cut.
Its really one of those things that, once you do it right one time, its really
easy. You just need to practice it.
Brian Tudor made the cut, and it can be found on one of his DVDs.

Calvin Lauber

EDIT: Darn 13ofspadeZ you beat me to it! haha

Sep 9, 2007
Just to help you out:

The revolution cut can be found on :

Brian Tudor's: Generation Extreme

Disc 3 of the trilogy in flourishes 101

those are your best bet

whatever you do don't go on youtube to learn though

Oct 21, 2007
as said above, it is called the revelusion cut by Brian Tudor... It took me quite a while to finaly get it, now that I can do it, its a peice of cake!

Mar 2, 2008
Philippines
Hi guys,

The System doesn't really explain it that well.

Thanks!

~The Emogician~

The system is not for beginners.. That's why their style of teaching is not step by step procedure (except for the last part).. If you want to learn the cuts from The System, you need to know at least some advance cuts like what the hell, bad habit, one-hand revolution, etc.. Sorry for this kind of post, and please don't think that I'm judging you or your skills.. thanks :):)

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
The system is not for beginners.. That's why their style of teaching is not step by step procedure (except for the last part).. If you want to learn the cuts from The System, you need to know at least some advance cuts like what the hell, bad habit, one-hand revolution, etc.. Sorry for this kind of post, and please don't think that I'm judging you or your skills.. thanks :):)

It's alright man :) It's just the one-hand revolution is the only thing I didn't already know, so I just thought I'd ask :)

Also, what I did before I learned the Revolution Cut was to substitute a Charlier Cut in whenever I had to do the Revolution Cut.

Yeah, I've been doing that in the meantime too. =]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results