A new ACAAN coming soon !

Apr 26, 2013
Hi guys,

I am pleased to announce, for the beginning of 2014, the release of my first "magic" book, MirACAAN, into the magic community. As you may have understood, the topic of this book will be the famous ACAAN (Any Card At Any Number) plot. I have worked on my own version for several years now, I have tested it in the real world and it is now part of my working set.

Here are two video performances of MirACAAN, with two different people in this unedited trailer, so you can see how it plays in the real-world. Nothing is faked nor stooged: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kboELFjTyr4

To summarize, here are the main features of this effect :

- Regular and freely examinable deck
- No gimmicks
- 100 % hands-off
- 100 % sure-fire
- No pre-show
- No deck switch
- No crib sheet
- No restriction: ANY card and ANY number can be chosen
- For close-up, stage, stand up or walk around

You can obviously switch the phone version shown in the video for other versions (shorter), also thoroughly explained in the book (with or without business cards). Everything, all the subtleties that make this miracle work are explained and detailed in the book. After reading it, you can choose how to perform MirACAAN, adapt it to your own style / personality and specifically for what you want for your spectators. Once you have understood, learnt the concept and practiced the method, you are ready to go.

If you have any additional questions on MirACAAN, or if want to pre-order for the beginning of 2014, please don't hesitate to contact me. You will receive your book as soon as it is released (the price is not completely defined yet).

Have a magical day

I have mixed feelings about this effect...
The first performance is just great and impossible!
The second one may be clean and deceptive, but if instead of finding a card at a location (which seems obvious to the spectator even if he has never seen the effect before) you open the pack, read a sentence off a joker, open your email... that seems too full of trickery.
I shall ask you a question now and you may choose not to answer it: Does your MirAcaan allow me to perform the effect as seen in the first presentation EVERY TIME? I don't want to log on my email to find a prediction which I could have written on a piece of paper. I want to deal 23 cards and find the 5 of spades. Every time. Is it possible with your effect?

Sep 23, 2013
i really enjoy your first performance, and it just confuses me how the heck its done. However the second routine, the email one, just sort of got in the way of the magic. It was an obstacle for the real magic. I would love to find out how the basic accan thing works, but i think that your routine is too complicated, and annoying for the spectator. But please, somebody tell me where i can buy the basic acaan trick.

Apr 26, 2013
I have mixed feelings about this effect...
The first performance is just great and impossible!
The second one may be clean and deceptive, but if instead of finding a card at a location (which seems obvious to the spectator even if he has never seen the effect before) you open the pack, read a sentence off a joker, open your email... that seems too full of trickery.
I shall ask you a question now and you may choose not to answer it: Does your MirAcaan allow me to perform the effect as seen in the first presentation EVERY TIME? I don't want to log on my email to find a prediction which I could have written on a piece of paper. I want to deal 23 cards and find the 5 of spades. Every time. Is it possible with your effect?

Thanks for your comment !

In the book, I describe lots of possibilities in order to obtain an hands-off ACAAN. As explained in the video, the text from the the mail can directly be written on the back of a business card, you do not have to log on your e-mail if you don't wan't to choose this presentation. You can also choose to perform a version involving no business card and no e-mail. You can obtain a MirACAAN the way you want to, and also if you like the first version, I explain how to do that in the book. Indeed, the book explains different methods / possibilities / approaches to allow you to perform an ACAAN without touching the deck ever.
In this demo, I filmed MirACAAN the way I most often perform it. It could have "ended" differently, that's why I chose to include 2 different performances in the demo, which is fair, I think.

i really enjoy your first performance, and it just confuses me how the heck its done. However the second routine, the email one, just sort of got in the way of the magic. It was an obstacle for the real magic. I would love to find out how the basic accan thing works, but i think that your routine is too complicated, and annoying for the spectator. But please, somebody tell me where i can buy the basic acaan trick.

You cannot buy the "basic" ACAAN trick! There is no basic ACAAN trick, each one has a compromise. With MirACAAN, you never touch the deck, that was something really important for me. I also wanted free choices for the card and the number.

Sep 23, 2013
You cannot buy the "basic" ACAAN trick! There is no basic ACAAN trick, each one has a compromise. With MirACAAN, you never touch the deck, that was something really important for me. I also wanted free choices for the card and the number.

So it must be a gimmicked deck, however i have absolutely no clue how the hell it is gimmicked or how its done.
I have one thing to say: stop reading this and start working on your book!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results