A new amazing color change.

Aug 21, 2009
The change itself looks very good, but the cleanup looks nasty and I don't really like that camera angle. I would prefer a specs view of the change to see it in action.
Well the clean-up would have been better if I wasn't the only person holding the camera at the time.
The clean-up for Incognito is very similar to the clean-up for the Jones Change by D&D.

But since I was the only person holding the camera I had to do the clean-up the "NASTY" way to prevent exposure. And the last thing I wanted to do was to expose the clever method to how the change is accomplished.

If you see where I'm coming from.

-Maleek

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Well the clean-up would have been better if I wasn't the only person holding the camera at the time.
The clean-up for Incognito is very similar to the clean-up for the Jones Change by D&D.

But since I was the only person holding the camera I had to do the clean-up The "nasty" way to prevent exposure. Last thing I wanted to to was to expose the method.

If you see where I'm coming from.

consider obtaining a tripod.
Any cheap tripod will do if your just interested in making these videos.

Mar 2, 2008
to much work for somthing to simple. Put it this way, why set up a 100 domino line to realse a mini canipilult witch has a small wooden block on the end of it to fly in the air and hit "start" on a microwave when you can go up and push "start."

Does it look cool? yes, but would it be worth it to use in real life? No.

Aug 21, 2009
to much work for somthing to simple. Put it this way, why set up a 100 domino line to realse a mini canipilult witch has a small wooden block on the end of it to fly in the air and hit "start" on a microwave when you can go up and push "start."

Does it look cool? yes, but would it be worth it to use in real life? No.
I don't get what you are saying but the change is simple and didn't require that much HARD work and I mean HARD to the fullest extinct. But it did take some time and effort to pull it off.

The reason it took so long is because this is a type of change and sleight most people don't come across. In fact when I first came across this method it was almost accidental. And at that time I had no idea how I had pulled it off.

It really took only took a little more than 8 weeks to reproduce sufficiently and make it practical.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Props for creativity, but for me, not direct enough. Don't like the way you held the card.
I would love to see a vid with a view of what the spectator would see. It would be helpful...

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
It just doesn't look right, funny camera angles, and again I agree what everyone says with the cleanup. The effect itself seems like too much work, it just looks akward.

He already talked about the clean up. He doesnt have a tripod and had to do it all one-handed. Which is why I told him to buy a simple tripod and try to show it again.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
To add to what's also been said, the twirl of the changed card could be a lot more fluid. I don't mind the change, there are far more awkward ones in existence, but it just doesn't appear to be well practiced enough.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results