A New and Unique Deck

Sep 13, 2007
Franklin, OH
I recently met an artist at my local ren festival. He had a few pieces of art which caught my eye. One, in particular. The piece is called 'Integration', which can be viewed here:

http://www.nigelsade.com/gallery/art/integration.html

This is fantastic in itself. But after talking with him, I found out he is actually creating this deck of cards. The theme is integration of pirates and ninjas. He is currently 2/3 of the way done, but is in talks with the USPCC to create these decks en masse. It will most likely be in the regular bicycle format, unless he can get enough orders to get a better grade stock/finish. I'm going to be meeting with him within the next two weeks with samples of different cards (split spades, masters, centurions, smoke and mirrors, black tigers, tally ho's). He told me he is going to allow pre-orders and any ideas. My questions are:

1. Would you be interested in obtaining what is sure to be a marvel of a deck?

2. What kind of stock/finish do you believe would be best?

All responses will be taken to him personally by myself.

Sep 13, 2007
Franklin, OH
i guess the best ive felt is aristocrat what will they look like

This is what I have as of right now. I'm going to see if I can get any more of the designs and generate some demand for them. In the meantime, the link is your only way of seeing the type of design these will become.

Nov 5, 2007
Benicia, CA
I definately dig the design. I certainly hope the royal court is in line with the design shown here. A fresh take would definately get an order from me.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Ender, thanks for posting this! I am very glad to hear he is turning it into a real deck.

I met the guy at Dragon*Con last year. He's off his rocker, but awesome. I actually bought Integration when I talked with him.

I would be extremely interested in picking up a deck.

As far as finish, no clue.

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results