A new begginning...

Nov 10, 2007
No, I am not going to put magic to the side but what I want to do is start flourishing, I feel it is a great challenge. I need someone to help me in this, I fell I started card magic the wrong way and if I am going to start flourishing it is going to be the right way.
I have a few flourishing DVD's such Trilogy :: Flourish and Xtreme Beginnerz.
I know and are practicing such cuts as the B4, Dancy Revelation, and The Worm. I am close to getting the B4 down solid and have The Worm down. Last night I worked on the 1st phase of the 1st Pahse of the 1st Phase of Pandora and told myself I am not going to bed until I understand that phase of Pandora. I now understand the phase and of course am not ready to move on to the next phase yet.
I need some direction in cardistry where to go next and such.
One of the main reasons I am learning cardistry is for:
- The challenge
- Making awesome videos, to practice editing
If anyone is interested in directing me to the next step please Post here or PM me.
Thank you
- Donald

No, I am not going to put magic to the side but what I want to do is start flourishing, I feel it is a great challenge. I need someone to help me in this, I fell I started card magic the wrong way and if I am going to start flourishing it is going to be the right way.
I have a few flourishing DVD's such Trilogy :: Flourish and Xtreme Beginnerz.
I know and are practicing such cuts as the B4, Dancy Revelation, and The Worm. I am close to getting the B4 down solid and have The Worm down. Last night I worked on the 1st phase of the 1st Pahse of the 1st Phase of Pandora and told myself I am not going to bed until I understand that phase of Pandora. I now understand the phase and of course am not ready to move on to the next phase yet.
I need some direction in cardistry where to go next and such.
One of the main reasons I am learning cardistry is for:
- The challenge
- Making awesome videos, to practice editing
If anyone is interested in directing me to the next step please Post here or PM me.
Thank you
- Donald

I did yesterday.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results