A question about LIT refills...

May 4, 2008
NYC
hey guys, I haven't purchased lit yet, but I'm interested in buying it. But on the papercrance site, they sell 5 blank matchbooks or the 14 cards. I was just wondering, is there any difference between the two other than the number of refills there are? Or are they different things that I should buy in order to perform lit?

Dec 3, 2008
Liverpool, NY
The matchbooks are just extra matchbooks.. the trick comes with I think 5 ( I could be wrong) so If you are interested in getting more they are available to you.. On the dvd dan gives you a website where you can buy the matchbooks in bulk... The only downside to it is, who needs 10,000 match books... to answer your other question about the 14 cards... those are extra gaffs for the trick just incase you run out of the ones that come with the dvd ... If you have any further questions feel free to pm me.. hope this helps

Nov 8, 2007
I HIGHLY recommend Lit. I took it on a test drive on New Year's and the reactions I got were much bigger than I had expected. People go nuts over this effect. And it's easy too. The DVD comes with 14 cards. You have to go to a gas station or bar to get a matching matchbook, so I recommend you order at least one set of five from the site to get you started. I'm absolutely in love with this effect, so I just ordered refills for the cards and the matchbooks, This is one of those effect that, after taking it on a test drive, I know I'm going to be getting a lot of use out of for years to come.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results