A question for anyone who owns eXile

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guys,
I have had eXile for some time now. But for whatever reason it's been sitting on my shelf so to speak. I really want to start performing it. But I have a few questions about the effect and certain aspects of the handling. If anyone feels that they are comfortable performing eXile and wouldn't mind answering a few questions please PM me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hey guys,
I have had eXile for some time now. But for whatever reason it's been sitting on my shelf so to speak. I really want to start performing it. But I have a few questions about the effect and certain aspects of the handling. If anyone feels that they are comfortable performing eXile and wouldn't mind answering a few questions please PM me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have performed it only once..and it sucked...it`s been on my shelf also for almost a year...I might try it again someday...but in the meantime...I think I am going to pass...

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Ha ha. Nice one.

Crimson, why don't you check the review section for the people who have reviewed it? That might be a proactive way to get some leads instead of waiting for people to see this and get back to you :)

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
I have performed it only once..and it sucked...it`s been on my shelf also for almost a year...I might try it again someday...but in the meantime...I think I am going to pass...

Yeah I really had high hopes for the effect. But I don't know. It just felt like it could go wrong a lot of ways. But maybe I just need to work on it more. My biggest problem was with part of the gimmick area. One thing just doesn't seem to work for me.

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Ha ha. Nice one.

Crimson, why don't you check the review section for the people who have reviewed it? That might be a proactive way to get some leads instead of waiting for people to see this and get back to you :)

Not a bad idea at all. I'll go do that right now. Hopefully it will give me some insight into what I need to know. Thanks for the suggestion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results