a quick heckler story

I just wanted to share a pretty cool story about my experience with a heckler today, a good experience. So work today was extremely dead (I unfortunately work for Kellogg handling all the complaints) so like always I bring out my cards to practice on my own. While my co worker says he "loves to watch magic" he obviously also loves to always try and "solve the puzzle behind the trick" as he says. Usually its just him taking a blind shot in the dark never really coming close to the actual method. I normally don't perform at work but everyone knows I'm a magician and I'm always being asked to show tricks. So today I was approached and asked for a trick, I saw my coworker wearing a rubberband around his wrist so I asked to borrow the band and borrowed a bill from him as well. Both objects in hand I went on to perform Daniel Garcia's "jacobs ladder". I did it a little differently by having both my coworker(heckler) and the spectator both hold the rubberband. It went great their faces lit up and had a huge smile that only kept growing. When all was said and done they were both amazed, then I heard one of the best things that you can hear coming from a heckler. I handed him back his bill and rubber band then he said " I know how y. . . . . .wait, nevermind, id rather just enjoy the magic. . ." He spent the rest of the day saying how awesome it was.

Just thought I would share this with you guys.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I just wanted to share a pretty cool story about my experience with a heckler today, a good experience. So work today was extremely dead (I unfortunately work for Kellogg handling all the complaints) so like always I bring out my cards to practice on my own. While my co worker says he "loves to watch magic" he obviously also loves to always try and "solve the puzzle behind the trick" as he says. Usually its just him taking a blind shot in the dark never really coming close to the actual method. I normally don't perform at work but everyone knows I'm a magician and I'm always being asked to show tricks. So today I was approached and asked for a trick, I saw my coworker wearing a rubberband around his wrist so I asked to borrow the band and borrowed a bill from him as well. Both objects in hand I went on to perform Daniel Garcia's "jacobs ladder". I did it a little differently by having both my coworker(heckler) and the spectator both hold the rubberband. It went great their faces lit up and had a huge smile that only kept growing. When all was said and done they were both amazed, then I heard one of the best things that you can hear coming from a heckler. I handed him back his bill and rubber band then he said " I know how y. . . . . .wait, nevermind, id rather just enjoy the magic. . ." He spent the rest of the day saying how awesome it was.

Just thought I would share this with you guys.

+1 for our side! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results