A quick question!

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Hi, I'm a new member of the forum and still relatively new to cardistry and illusion in general. However, I wanted to ask a question about submiting original effects to theory11 team: do I need to describe the effect only, or do I need to write the whole explanation of the trick when submiting? I practiced cardistry actively for the last 7 months and I just started creating some fairly original effects and simple flourishes, so I'm also curios will I get a feedback of the effect from T11 team or will I just be contacted if they like it (which I don't really expect haha)?
If latter is the case, I'll just upload the video to youtube. :cool:

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
First of all, Welcome to T11. I'm sure you'll love this site like all of us. :D

Secondly, you should send a message to JB but you probably will end up putting the vid on youtube. They don't accept too many submissions.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
I'm aware of that, I was just hoping of a feedback.

And thank you for the greeting! :D

EDIT:

Oh, and by the way, I read the "Submit a trick" section before posting, but I'm still unclear about that thing I posted earlier.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm aware of that, I was just hoping of a feedback.

And thank you for the greeting! :D

EDIT:

Oh, and by the way, I read the "Submit a trick" section before posting, but I'm still unclear about that thing I posted earlier.

If you are still unclear with anything i would contact JB. Just shoot him a PM, like said in earlier posts, im sure he would be glad to help.

And welcome to the forums.

This is JB's profile to contact him at.

http://forums.theory11.com/member.php?u=2

Hope this helps.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We review every single submission we receive. Submissions should be sent to submissions@theory11.com. We prefer video submissions - it makes it very easy for us to quickly gauge interest in your creation. For privacy, you can upload the video to a site like www.drop.io instead of YouTube to keep your video confidential. All submissions are kept strictly confidential, and only shown to our core team for consideration.

Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are only able to respond when we think the effect is a good fit for our site. As a boost of confidence, I wanted to add that the Shinobi Control - one of our most well received and well reviewed 1-on-1's in the past few months - was a submission directly received through our submission system. It was first seen by Dan White, then passed to yours truly, then Chris Kenner, then Jason England - then into our studio two weeks later.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Ok, thanks. I think they would have put it on the submission page if there was any.

Your welcome, and yes they would probably put in the submission page like you said. I mean obviously you cant be 3 and submit it... ok guys... lets be reasonable here :)

im just rambling on and on... so im gonna stop....................................................... I SAID STOP!

Wow, that was stupid. im done. and your welcome.

Jesus i need to stop doing that...

-blake.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results