A reintroduction.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chr!s, Oct 9, 2010.

1. During the past however long, I've felt myself distancing farther away from magic. It got to a point where the only thing I would do if I picked up the cards would be a couple double lifts and a pass or two. If a friend asked to see something, I'd show them an interesting self working headfryer I've done for years, or something really indulgent... a fully pass based acr or something... Anyway... I always tried to stay up to date with the new releases and new ideas popping up, but not as intensively as I had before. I happened across a few things of interest, and bought a few downloads, things I thought could perhaps reinspire something. I found a few things, and am happy to report, I have indeed reinvigorated my passion for magic. That is, at least, my passion for learning. But thats a step in the right direction. I'm currently working the hell out of Chris Mayhew's Cardsexchange, and it's sweet. Feels lovely. I just thought I'd post something (as it HAS been a while), and let whoever may care know, I may be posting more actively, I may still have a few tricks up my sleeve, and I may have got pretty good with coins in my long absence.

Glad to be back bredren!

C

2. Welcome back!

It's good to hear that you are feeling inspired once again!

3. Glad to see you back on the forums. You always seemed to have posts worth reading.

4. Glad you're back Chr!s!
    I miss the good ol' times when I could trust you with an honest and helpful answer =)

Lookin' forward.

5. Welcome back old friend.

6. awesomeness