A story.

May 19, 2010
I was recently doing a simple coins across routine for my 8 year old cousin when the coolest thing happened...

I was about to finish the routine with the audible clink of the last coin traveling from my right hand to my left when in the kitchen someone dropped a spoon into a drawer hitting other spoons. My cousin screamed "no way!, you got the coin to travel to the kitchen?" I played along and walked to the kitchen with her where I secretly loaded the coin in the drawer. She found it and was astounded.

I thought this was really cool and shows how perfect timing can make an amazing effect.

Nov 7, 2009
Haha something happened like this to me.
Around a month ago I was camping and I vanashed a coin then I always say for a joke now check your back pocket so he did and a coin was there which he must of forgot about... He was shocked.... so was I, I just went along with it :)

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Fish, AlfieWhattamMagic, I loved your stories.

Fish I LOVE your signature though it gave me a headache. Props to that.

But, which one is true and which one is false?
If the bottom statement is false and the bottom statement says the top one is true then the bottom is true and the top is false. Right? :confused: :confused: :confused:

May 19, 2010
Fish, AlfieWhattamMagic, I loved your stories.

Fish I LOVE your signature though it gave me a headache. Props to that.

But, which one is true and which one is false?
If the bottom statement is false and the bottom statement says the top one is true then the bottom is true and the top is false. Right? :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's a paradox.;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results