Aaron Fisher -- THANK YOU

Ok so my first trick that I have ever bought of a website was PANIC.
Got it last friday and have been practicing it over the weekend. I finally had my first performance of it a few hours ago. I performed it twice. (dont worry not for the same person. The reactions I got were incredible. One was "Oh my God you blow my mind Wow Thats amazing." Another was wow Thats the greatest freakin trick ever do it again. I just wanted to say thank you by performing such a high quality trick I am beginning to feel somewhat more of an established magician.
Thank you so much,
Michael

P.S. It's my Dad's birthday tonight so I'm planning on showing him the trick at dinner. He's somewhat of a heckler but that's not always a bad thing sometimes he helps me with angles or other things important in a trick.
Wish me luck
Ill let you guys know how it turned out later tonight.

I wasn;t sure I was debating the same thing myself and also as i promised
I just got back from dinner with my dad and the rest of my family (it is my dad's birthday)
I showed him Panic and got a great reaction.
He also loved the fact he could examine the cards afterward. He said "wow thats an amazing trick wow." and I dont know about anyone else but with my dad its a greaet reaction.
Once again thanks aaron

P.S. Sorry bout the misspell on fisher in the first statement

I too love performing this effect. I love to see how my audience reacts, I have just as much fun performing as they do watching haha. If you want my review on Panic, for those who are skeptical, search rebelace69 in the search bar and choose the prodcut review forums to search. I also have reviews on distortion and Bicycle Guardians in it.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results