Aaron Fisher's Revolution

Hey guys! Have you heard about the contests that Aaron Fisher is doing? I just saw this on twitter and it looks pretty cool. He gave away some Panic cards (I WANTED THOSE!) and now he has a video up on youtube. All you have to do to enter is post a comment or question to this link, twitter or facebook him and you will be entered to receive a skype lesson (worth 75$) with him. Just comment on the link below.

Youtube video: bit.ly/cwW74L

I think this is really cool and just wanted to point it out to you guys so you can participate!

I spoke to Aaron and he told me that this is all part of the release of his new DVD coming out October 26th at aaronfishermagic.com!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I spoke to Aaron and he told me that this is all part of the release of his new DVD coming out October 26th at aaronfishermagic.com!

Is the new DVD Helter Skelter / Revolution #9? If so, those are amazing effects and the handling he teaches of those effects is great, substituting some great ideas for the more difficult sleights that are used in The Paper Engine.

About the PANIC cards Irving, sorry! I won those! :p

Man... If I only knew. I was bummed that he didn't have any of the PANIC cards when I saw Aaron lecture, but he said that the PANIC cards would be available again soon on his website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results