Abc 123

Jun 1, 2009
Much better than the first video, I liked it a lot. Good job on justifying why you changed the jacks into 2s, otherwise that would leave a lot of confusion. The slights were better performed, as was your patter. Good job overall.

Your boy,
Fez

Feb 28, 2008
I really didn't understand this effect. I've watched this three times now and just have so much trouble following what you're doing. I think the mechanics are there but the explanation of what you're doing is hard to understand and follow. I think the most confusing part is that we pick a card at the beginning and it isn't used at all.

Feb 28, 2008
I know you said that, but even though, I kept the card I "chose" in mind. Why would you have a card chosen just not to use it? And the second selection, or the first selection I guess it would be is only seen for a second and it didn't really register. Take your time and slow down a bit. You're just lacking some clarity. Watch it again with some objectivity.

If people who enjoy magic and know the standard plots of the art are confused, laymen would be completely lost.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results