About levitation and telekinesis

May 20, 2017
I've seen Damien Aditiya on Instagram levitating a ring inside a wine glass. I want to learn such levitation. And any thoughts on telekinesis?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I've seen Damien Aditiya on Instagram levitating a ring inside a wine glass. I want to learn such levitation. And any thoughts on telekinesis?

I don't want to reveal his trick specifically (out of respect for the artist) but there are a ton of resources for that kind of magic by Dee Christopher, Banachek and Yigal Mesika.

May 20, 2017
I don't want to reveal his trick specifically (out of respect for the artist) but there are a ton of resources for that kind of magic by Dee Christopher, Banachek and Yigal Mesika.
Can you particularly name me some of them pls?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Pretty much everything Yigal has done is levitation centered. Losander, too.

Most of Dee Christopher's work is mentalism with easily a third of it being PK style stuff.

Banachek probably has the smallest amount of PK stuff in that list, and he still has a ton of it.

Here's the thing, though - if you're not willing to take these names and start doing some research yourself, chances are you're not going to have the patience to deal with levitation effects.

Reactions: Somesh
May 20, 2017
Pretty much everything Yigal has done is levitation centered. Losander, too.

Most of Dee Christopher's work is mentalism with easily a third of it being PK style stuff.

Banachek probably has the smallest amount of PK stuff in that list, and he still has a ton of it.

Here's the thing, though - if you're not willing to take these names and start doing some research yourself, chances are you're not going to have the patience to deal with levitation effects.
Thnx my friend, and I'm searching too. I asked so if he know any good product he can guide me. I've seen Yigal's all product, tarantula attracted me. Medium by Hugo Valanzuela too makes one believe in supernatural things. Damien Savina's The Ring but it has only 1 levitating effect... So I'm confused and just need some guidance my friend

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results