Absolutely amazed... ; )

Nov 5, 2007
New York
Hello to everyone, I am new to the forums and fairly new to magic but anyway hope you all welcome me here....I have finished watching these movies and I am just blown away with the way you guy's handle cards I mean I think to myself no way not ever could I do that....So I ask you all how long did it take you to learn flourishes..? Of course I know it takes quit some time to be like dan and dave cause man are those guy's amazing like a work of beauty the way they handle cards....So anyway I love it and no matter what will learn but to a new person what can I expect...? Well keep posting those video's I think they are all great...thank's everyone... ;) Oh and one last thing, where can I find a good video to start out with to help me learn...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I am a beginner too, (in flourishing) (I am pretty good in magic like int.-adv) and well I started out learning simple things like swivel cut and charlier cut and so on from there I moved on to the simple stuff from decknique and then harder stuff, but if you are also into magic, and are ready for a pretty big investtment you should get the trilogy, it has flourishes 101 section on disk 3 that teaches you all basics like fans, charlier cuts, revolution cuts, sybil. one handed shuffle and so on, and when you get past all that you can try to learn the stuff on the flourishes disk which is much harder, but with practice and dedication I got it there is some kind of simple cuts like molecule 4, and Akira (I think it was called) Well basicly in FLourishin all you need is practice and dedication and just to warn you what will happen when you get into cardistry deep enough you should check out the "you know you are a card artist when..."

Sep 2, 2007
another sweet cut on the trilogy is tectonic verb. It's so easy :D and I've expanded to uber awesomeness!

Sep 4, 2007
You must be kidding if you say XB has very little that it can offer. The amount of material on it is enough to keep one occupied for a long while.

Sep 2, 2007
I personally find XB is the best flourish-DVD available so far, it's got a huge amount of material as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results