Access Denied.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
I've uploaded a video to the media section a couple of days ago, and I know it has to be reviewed by the guys here at T11, just to make sure it's appropriate. Just one question: What happens if a video is unacceptable and can't be posted in the media section? Do you get an email saying, "What do you think you're doing putting up videos like that! You're a disgrace to magic! You don't belong here! Go back to YouTube!!!:mad:" Well, maybe it won't be that bad... Just wondering what happens.

-Matt

Sep 2, 2007
They receive so many submissions that I don't think it's possible for them to respond to everyone's videos. Most videos are not "unacceptable." Instead, do to the high volume of submissions, only best of the best videos are accepted because the media section would become convoluted, if they did not.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Hey guys,
I've uploaded a video to the media section a couple of days ago, and I know it has to be reviewed by the guys here at T11, just to make sure it's appropriate. Just one question: What happens if a video is unacceptable and can't be posted in the media section? Do you get an email saying, "What do you think you're doing putting up videos like that! You're a disgrace to magic! You don't belong here! Go back to YouTube!!!:mad:" Well, maybe it won't be that bad... Just wondering what happens.

-Matt

LOL, that should DEFINATELY be the message they send back.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results