Account settings

Nov 3, 2012
I have had this problem before, and then it was after purchasing a download from the wire. If I click on Account, and then on settings, I get to this page where it wants me to change password and update my email. It also comes up directly after I have purchased something from the wire. The support didn't know why this occured, has this happened to any of you?

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
I have had this problem before, and then it was after purchasing a download from the wire. If I click on Account, and then on settings, I get to this page where it wants me to change password and update my email. It also comes up directly after I have purchased something from the wire. The support didn't know why this occured, has this happened to any of you?

Hey William,

You can download your Wire purchases from https://store.theory11.com/account by clicking any of the green "Download" buttons on the right side of each order.

The Settings page you mentioned is just a basic settings page where you can update your password and email address. It looks slightly different than the rest of the account section right now and might be a little confusing. We are actively working on providing a better Account section and settings page in the near future.

Let me know if this didn't answer your question and I'd be happy to help with anything else!

// Mark

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results