Ace Of Spades Magic

Dec 7, 2021
www.youtube.com
I have started uploading a channel called:
Ace Of Spades Magic
But I don't know if it's a good idea to get into it because people might not be interested.
Are there too many ard review channels out there? And does anyone have any suggestions on what to put on it?

magicjohnb

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2011
To answer your question, there are A LOT of channels reviewing playing cards and/or magic products. Whether or not it's "too many" depends on how you frame it.

What is your goal with your channel? If you're trying to get a large following, my advice would be to stand out from the crowd. If you watch some other review channels, you'll see a lot of these people are essentially doing the same thing. Making your channel unique is one great way to attract viewers and build a following.

Personally though, I would say just focus on what makes YOU happy. If you enjoy reviewing cards and making videos then simply do it, and you will learn and grow naturally over time. The bonus is that people will naturally be attracted to your enthusiasm and passion.

Good look to you!

John Bendewald

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Personally though, I would say just focus on what makes YOU happy.

I'm no expert with YouTube or social media, but what I have noticed is that the channels that do really well, tend to follow this path. Do what you enjoy and put it out there, the audience will find you and build. Doing what you enjoy makes it enjoyable to do.

Reactions: magicjohnb
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results