Actor, Comedian, Street Magician from the Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2007
Hey guyz! Im new here! My goal is simple and solid,im here to meet the whole theory 11 and spread it in our country,i have the capability to do that here in my country because im a well known actor and street magician here. Ive done movies,tv commercials,tv shows and magic tv special in the no.1 tv network here. Hoping for your help,comments and suggestions.

Nov 12, 2007
Well...its like blaine and angel's tv special. Its a 2hour street magic tv special were i shoot in singapore,thailand,malaysia,san francisco,L.a and las vegas. Im starting my 2nd tv special now and i want to visit theory 11's office and meet the team. May i say its not that local...i made it international.

Oct 17, 2007
yeah i heard bout you.. your that guy from the phil. who performed tricks in a tv show without giving credits to the authors of the trick.. please.. if your motive is to use theory 11 guys for your own little rise to stardom agendas, forget it. they are well known magicians whom we respect much.. guys like you who uses people for your own ego-boosting tactics must learn a lesson!.. respect begets respect! Learn to give homage to your masters!!

Ummm...you are who exactly?

An internation magician, movie actor, TV actor, and comedian?! I'd have to have seen you somewhere. You must be quite busy!

Anyways, welcome to T11 and the forums. Very freindly people here who will gladly help you out on anything you need magic wise that is.

See you around bro...

Nov 12, 2007
For p3ck: Dont have bad intentions or something that your saying that im using theory11! And by the way....All my magic effect or my magical references are included in my credits,ok? And i dont need you bro! Im here to promote theory11 in my country! In our magic community here,its more penguin,mjm,ellusionist and murphys ok? Thats it bro! Peace! BEARWIN MEILY

Sep 14, 2007
let us see a video of your work...

i'm not asking you to prove yourself, i'm just curious to see a magician from my hometown.

Oct 25, 2007
NJ
Im also a Filipino from South Jersey. Bearwin, have you heard about a group of magicians who perform in SM megamall? Kasama kaba dun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results