Actual Perks of Being an Elite Member?

Ha Sung

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2015
So it has been a while since Theory11 did something to its Elite Members, i think. When I first received my elite membership in the beginning of this year, I received an email from Lyle saying that they try to do something every month for elite members. So far there was the photo competition and the early access to the 5th Laurel.

Did I miss the special perks on the other months or did it simply not happen every month?

Im not trying bash Theory11 or anything, just genuinely curious about the actual perks of being an elite member since i am still relatively new to being an elite member (almost 7 months now).

Thanks a bunch!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Hey Ha Sung,

-Cool looking banner when you post
-More purchasing power
-Heads up on new releases( As you mentioned the 5th and Laurel)
-Cool stainless steel card with your name on it.

What else do you want??

Reactions: CWhite

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I received an email from Lyle saying that they try to do something every month for elite members.
We aim for doing something about once a month or so for our Elites, however what happens depends on a lot of factors. It has been too long since our last Elite Perk - time to do something cool. Keep your eyes peeled for an email from us soon!

Stainless steel card? WHAT????? I WANT ONE!!!
https://www.theory11.com/elite - 004. So. Cool.

// L

Reactions: Justin.Morris

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
We aim for doing something about once a month or so for our Elites, however what happens depends on a lot of factors. It has been too long since our last Elite Perk - time to do something cool. Keep your eyes peeled for an email from us soon!

// L

AHHHH I see! :) I think my lifetime points have gone over 10,000 but either way. I would love one of these bad boys!

faizpardesi

Elite Member
Jun 11, 2016
Dubai, UAE

// L

No Elite perks anymore? I've been an Elite member since the end of June I think, should I be expecting my Membership Card anytime soon?
Also, I think its been a while since anything has been done added on the archive, or any 'Elite Perks'. Or maybe I missed out on it...?
It would be great to see stuff happening for Elite Members !

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Timely forum post! I just received an email today to confirm my details for the card - I can't wait!

How long does it usually take from confirmation to delivering it?

But would also like to see what the perks are of being Elite now I'm initiated :D:cool:

How many Elite T11 members are there now? Just as a side question I'm curious about!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
No Elite perks anymore? I've been an Elite member since the end of June I think, should I be expecting my Membership Card anytime soon?
Also, I think its been a while since anything has been done added on the archive, or any 'Elite Perks'. Or maybe I missed out on it...?
It would be great to see stuff happening for Elite Members !

Printing new Elite Member cards next week! We usually wait to print until we have quite a few cards to print, and we are just about ready now! Once printed I personally hand ship all Elite Cards over a couple weeks.

New items coming to the Archive soon! We have some awesome new items planned that will be starting to show up over the next couple weeks.

// L

Reactions: The Magic X
Aug 4, 2015
Man...I need to get off my butt and get to workin'. Can't wait till I'm initiated but unfortunately, it's gonna be quite a while. Heck, I don't even know how to film my effects.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Start start doing reviews on the Marketplace.

There's almost 2K worth of points in just the free stuff alone.

Be warned though, it will take A LONG TIME between looking at everything, writing reviews, and having them approved.

Source: I have done 700+ points worth of reviews

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

faizpardesi

Elite Member
Jun 11, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Printing new Elite Member cards next week! We usually wait to print until we have quite a few cards to print, and we are just about ready now! Once printed I personally hand ship all Elite Cards over a couple weeks.

New items coming to the Archive soon! We have some awesome new items planned that will be starting to show up over the next couple weeks.

// L

I saw through Instagram a mail had been sent out to Elite Members about the new pin, I haven't received any mail. Which makes me wonder, have mails been sent out to Elite members since July? Maybe I didn't get those either?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I saw through Instagram a mail had been sent out to Elite Members about the new pin, I haven't received any mail. Which makes me wonder, have mails been sent out to Elite members since July? Maybe I didn't get those either?

Yeah I saw that and have been waiting too, I saw that some people had received it...but still no sign of it yet for me!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com

If you are an Elite, and you didn't see an email yesterday (and it is not in your Spam folder!) reach out to us at theory11.com/support. We will take a look and see what is happening.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results