Actually performing the Jones and Click Change.

Sep 1, 2007
I was wondering if anyone has had experience performing the click and jones changes on the streets. I am pretty good at the click change and getting on well with the jones change but i am really scared to perform them for people.

you see the angles are such an issue for me. In the mirror i get it perfect but without the mirror i dont know if i am getting it rite or not.

what does everyone else think?

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
practice practice practice, then show it to ur mom or someone that if u flashed it doesnt matter and then you are going to get the correct angles..

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I've always just turned slightly away from the mirror so I can see myself from different angles. Once you do it for a while, you learn what the specs can and can't see. If that doesn't work, try a video camera...

-Matt

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
the click change is actually you need a close friend or a parent to watch for your angles and tell you that you flashed and make a mental note on angles they're from. Its pretty easy after you get the hang of. I can perform it to almost any direction that spec's in now. It did take a while though, I had my girlfriend tell me if i was flashing at all. I try and stay away from the mirror though, its weird I rather use a webcam, I guess its the same thing. My advice though would be to go grab a friend and ask them

Sep 4, 2007
Utah
i performed the click change apparently to early on a couple people. I had been doing it flawlessly for a month. Sure enough i go to perform it and slaughter it. Both times. I got away with it, both times. I was amazed at what i was able to get away with. Maybe I got lucky. Anyway i went back practiced and have it up to speed now. btw, i get nervous as hell performing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results