Advanced Chink-a-Chink

Sep 24, 2007
I was just reading the case for "Easy to Master Coin Miracles Volume 3" when i realized that an item "Advanced Chink-a-Chink was supposed to be taught. is it just me, or is this item not on the Dvd?

Great Dvd either way...

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I was just reading the case for "Easy to Master Coin Miracles Volume 3" when i realized that an item "Advanced Chink-a-Chink was supposed to be taught. is it just me, or is this item not on the Dvd?

Great Dvd either way...

Do you mean Expert Coin Magic Made Easy?

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
Yes I noticed that too. I however found a couple of Chink-A-Chink variations from Kaufmans exellent book on magic of David Roth, the Expert Coin Magic.

I didn't like that DVD very much, simply because it was David Roth performing. His routines are great, but performance...

Sep 24, 2007
... it's the monotone voice that does it.

Still, i would rather watch a Roth performance than some little kid on Youtube.

May 30, 2008
blue mountains
David Roth teaches a chink-a-chink rotein . In volume 1 he teaches an easy version but the advance chink-a-chink rotein is in the bonus rotein section of David Roth expert coin magic made easy volumes 1-3.

David Roth teaches a chink-a-chink rotein . In volume 1 he teaches an easy version but the advance chink-a-chink rotein is in the bonus rotein section of David Roth expert coin magic made easy volumes 1-3.

Hey Byrnsey, good to see another Blue Mountains dweller on the forums. Welcome, have a good time here, it's quite addictive.
PS. I believe it's spelt 'Routine".

Jul 19, 2008

Great Dvd either way...

Hi Chicken,
This is slightly off topic, but Fernando Keops has a DVD that does a chink a chink with dice that's sick. Also check out "Shoot In Hollywood" for some sick matrix type stuff. Dean Dill has some crazy stuff too. "Call Shot" is one of the craziest. If you want to see David Roth do chink a chink, go on Youtube and type in Roth on Letterman. He does winged silver, chink a chink, and flurry. And on a side note I'd like to compliment you on the truly professional manner in which you submit posts. It's quite apparent you respect the art.

Q: What do you do to an elephant with 3 balls?
A: Walk him, and pitch to the Rhino.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results