Aereial Cuts

Jan 30, 2009
kent
what are some good aerial cuts and some good 2 handed cuts for a beginner i have got the hotshot cut the charlier cut the thumb cut u think thats what its called and the pivot cut thats it for the minute.

Dec 18, 2009
For aerials erdnase go round by dan and dave .wouldnt quite call that beginner especially the hacky sack part.umm for two handed cuts the first I learned was the werm.the youtube user "profoundmagic" (i think) has a very nice display called cowabunga that i use quite alot. Heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LESOJXtL-h4. kevin ho has a channel with some cuts but they're pretty difficult. his channel is kevhonline. I'm not a huge cardist so those of you who are dont get all pissed if I said something wrong...Almost everything I mentioned above will take quite a bit of practice but it's definitely worth it. Flourish on.

Jun 26, 2009
i think there is a cut by d+m that is an aerial sybil cut. It is a regular old sybil cut until you toss the middle packet up and spin the remaining packet in a "vertigo" fashion. If u DONT know a sybil, than this isnt good for you, but it is pretty simple if u CAN do a sybil... but from what i read in your post, it seems like u dont know it.

another aerial cut that is good is vertigo but the buck twins. it is a very easy aerial cut that is probably the fastest aerial cut i know. the only hard part is the "vertigo hacky sack" but the original cut is pretty simple.

hope this helps,
zdog

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results