Airborne Floating Cup

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Hey guys, so I've recently been looking into the Airborne floating cup illusion and see there are many many different versions of it, all seem to have their pros and cons from what I've seen from the reviews. My only question is does anyone know of any for sure good ones? I know when I first started magic I bought one from a 3rd party website and it was a complete waste of money. Any recommendations?

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
This is a classic bit that has been exposed in numerous ways but even the more "elaborate" methods boil down to being the same thing; thread work. I believe the one most were clamoring about years ago was the system used by Lance Burton in his show but I'm amiss as to whose design it was, possibly Don Wayne but I'm not certain.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Absolutely! They pretty much are the same method with slight variations. From the research I've seen it's mostly just different bottles and even some soda cans. I'm just wondering if there is a good variation of the method that made well and the quality of the gimmicks is done well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results