Akira 1-on-1

Hi everyone,

Here is my third review for my third 1-on-1..........Akira!

O.K. I'm trying to redisign my review layout so that it looks beeter etc.
So here goes.

The download:

As usal the download was quick and was in High Definition.

The teaching:

Now I have NEVER done any Dan and Dave type flourishes before BUT I have already learnt this.It still needs smoothing out obviously but I'm quite pleased that I learnt it so soon!

So yes the teaching is very good as well as the text boxes some highlights and little diagram things come up on the screen as well.

Difficulty:

As I say I only had a small amount of experience with flourishes but I still picked this up pretty speedily:D.

Overall: I am very pleased with this and would reccomend it to medium flourishers for a quick easy flourish and begginer flourishers with little knowledge of flourishes for a smooth little flourish that will take some practice.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
high definition doesnt mean anything
it vaguely reminds one of good quality
it has become a sales pitch
i was wondering what the actual resolution of the video file is

its in black and white?
thats weird

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
If you tell me how to find out the resolution... and I will try to let you know.:)

if you hover the mouse pointer over the file
usually a yellowish box will popup and list information about it
it should be there
also if you right click on a file
and click properties
and click on the tab named 'summary' or something like that
it will be a list of information about the file
it will be there

thanks

Aug 31, 2007
UK
They wouldn't put it in HD as not all computer monitors can play HD. The quality is good, but not HD quality.

Aug 23, 2008
Is the download the same as the one in the Trilogy? Or is that just a stupid question?[/QUOTE

i actually had the same question - i already own the trilogy, but i also know that these guys are constantly coming up with new ways to teach things, but i suppose unless i buckle down and buy it, ill never know.

if i do, ill let you know.

Is the download the same as the one in the Trilogy? Or is that just a stupid question?[/QUOTE

i actually had the same question - i already own the trilogy, but i also know that these guys are constantly coming up with new ways to teach things, but i suppose unless i buckle down and buy it, ill never know.

if i do, ill let you know.

Check the date of the thread. I'm sure he already bought the trilogy.:p

Aug 23, 2008
so i took a chance, wanting to see if there a new teaching method applied, and bought the akira 1-on-1....

...just in case you are wondering, yes, it is just an excerpt of the 'trilogy':flourishes dvd.

half-bummed, kinda expecting it though. I really would like to see them re-do 'the system', in the manner they taught the 'trilogy'.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results