The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Akira HELP

Sep 1, 2007
New Jersey
i've been trying to get akira down and i keep having a hard time rotating the packet with my ring finger. Can anyone help me out with this. I find that part of the flourish very difficult for some reason.

Sep 1, 2007
New Jersey
sorry about that...you're right. i was just gettin frustrated with it and jumped on here quick for some help. could the mods move this the correct spot?

Sep 1, 2007
What part are you having trouble with? Something I used to have trouble with is that the spinning packet get stuck with the packet that's in the left hand. To solve that I made a point of pushing it forwards just a little bit before I did the tornado spin. It helped a lot.

Sep 1, 2007
New Jersey
Sometimes the packet im holding with my pinky slides down the cushion of my left palm so i can't rotate it with my ring finger. and sometimes that packet i'm spinning around with my ring finger doesn't go all the way around so i end up helping with my left pinky :(

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Try turning both hands clockwise a bit so the flipped packet will be parallel to the ground when flipped. It helped me and it may help you to! I figured that out while experimenting...:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results