Akkelian Envelopes

Jun 21, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm thinking about getting this new trick by Spidey. But I was wondering if anyone had done a review on the Akkelian Envelopes? Anything helps..

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
What exactly are you looking for regarding the product?

I bought it recently and it's amazing

Mar 27, 2017
I have just ordered it and also downloaded the training video I can not wait for it to arrive the idea is so simple yet so clever going to be having lots of fun with this especially at bars or doing walk around at restaurants

Reactions: RickU

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
I have just ordered it and also downloaded the training video I can not wait for it to arrive the idea is so simple yet so clever going to be having lots of fun with this especially at bars or doing walk around at restaurants
It's a great utilit device! What I like to do is plant the envelope in a draw and ask my spectator to give me one very casually...the fact that they pull it out from my stationery sells the fact well

Reactions: Tuxedo
Oct 12, 2016
Utah
I just received mine, and I gotta say, it's brilliant. I love combining this with Symbol by Steve Cook, and with the Invisible Deck. It just adds this extra layer of impossibility. And on its own, it's still just as good. I'd highly recommend picking it up. It's a simple, powerful tool with so many applications.

Mar 27, 2017
It's a great utilit device! What I like to do is plant the envelope in a draw and ask my spectator to give me one very casually...the fact that they pull it out from my stationery sells the fact well
that's just being devious lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results