Akross - Sean Fields

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Hello! Been a little while since I did a review, and someone has requested it so here it goes.

The Effect
Sean Fields said:
Cards Across is a modern classic. Now Sean Fields has tackled the plot, and taken it in new, exciting directions!

Imagine causing ANY NUMBER of signed selections to vanish from a red backed deck, only to appear in a blue backed deck, while the decks are being held by spectators!

No palming. No gaffed decks. No joke.

This is Akross!

Akross has garnered rave reviews from those who have had the opportunity to learn it, now you can see what all the hype is about!

Not only will you learn Akross, but you will also learn:

-Krossed up – cause 2 selections, 1 red and 1 blue, to transpose under the same test conditions as Akross.

-Singularity – cause a THOUGHT of card to travel from 1 half of the deck to the other. This is a reputation maker!

-Duality – Cause 2 cards to change places... VISIBLY! This is incredible to witness!

Akross. Cards across. Redefined.

The main Akross effect and duality are my favorite from this video. They are the ones which hit the hardest, at least from my perspective.

The Method

The methods themselves are simple. I'll say this as a warning to you purists out there, this is gimmicked. Don't let this scare you away, however. The sheer coolness of how these effects look is worth it. Scouts honor.

Even if you are just starting out with card magic, this should be fairly simple to pick up.

The Teaching

Sean goes over everything you need to know. For this, there really isn't much to say. The sound is a tad low, however. Be aware you'll want your speakers up when you listen.

The Quality

The quality of the video itself is good enough for you to learn from. It does seem like he recorded it himself in low light conditions, and also used the mic on the video camera, so the sound is a bit low as I said earlier. Make sure your speakers are nice and loud when ya listen.

Recap

All in all, the effects are nice. And for the price, it's fairly cheap for everything you learn. If you like Sean Fields work, I recommend it.

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results