Aladdin Opinions

Jan 30, 2011
im just wondering. i see blue seals on the ones i found. considering buying. any thoughts please

Aug 19, 2009
How much are they? Where did you find them? I think the blue seals mean they are the old kind, but maybe not. Does it mention the finish on the front of the box, or show the back of the card on the back of the box?

They are great cards in my opinion. They last a long time and handle well.

Jan 30, 2011
theyre blue seal. found them on a site i bought from before. service was great last time. eveything came perfectly. blue seals. two decks for 9.99. theyre 1002 gold edged. blue seal.
sorry about the redundancy issues with the color of the sea animal thst i posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
The gold edged 1002's are horrible. They can cut your fingers and they just can't compare to 1001s.

Jan 30, 2011
The gold edged 1002's are horrible. They can cut your fingers and they just can't compare to 1001s.

jeez! thats kinda not good. i ordered them a few days ago. i thought this thread was done for. should i return them as soon as i get them?

Feb 4, 2008
jeez! thats kinda not good. i ordered them a few days ago. i thought this thread was done for. should i return them as soon as i get them?

Don't return them....You may not like how they perform but gold edged cards are kinda cool for the collection.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results