Aladdins

I was searching on ebay today, and was looking to buy some Aladdin 1001 decks, but I found that there were 3 different finishes. Flat, Smooth, and Air-Cushion. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this as I don't know how the flat and smooth finishes feel and I'm making a hunch that the air cushion finish is similar to a deck of bicycle rider backs. If anyone could help me out, that'd be great!

-EyeOfDeception

Sep 1, 2007
They are plastic coated, I think that they are meh to be honest. Certain things in magic just can't be done with plastic coated cards(or at least are made much harder).

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
They are plastic coated, I think that they are meh to be honest. Certain things in magic just can't be done with plastic coated cards(or at least are made much harder).

Who said he was just doing magic..?

-Eugene

Air-Cushion Aladdins are horrible, they lasted me 5 mins. -5 mins shorter than a deck of bikes xD just kidding. THEY DON"T LAST-THEY FEEL HORRIBLE. Smooth Finish and Flat are the same. Go for those ^^

Care to back up your statement with some reasons?

oops...sorry about that...:D

They are very slippery.......they do not fan that great.....they bend and crease easily.....they are death for armspreads and other moves that require a (non tight grip) and overall don't look very good in fans spreads etc....
I hate my aladdins....the only thing they are good for is sybil...lol

Buy some of the smoke and mirrors or tally's or something that is good all around. I have some smoke and mirrors and they are great! But I prefer red or blue fan back tally's.:cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results