Alright guys last one for a while.

I was thinking about tivo 2.0. i was thinking of what does the spec. think. So I showed my girlfriend, her mom, her dad, and my parents. so that make 4 different displays of the same trick on 4 different days. I asked them how this could be possible and how they knew that the card is the middle was the top card before I removed it. They said they didn't. They have no way of KNOWING that it is the top card. So I came up with a method for doing this this 2 differant color backs. So it's going to be a simultaneous double color change. The top color change and the red to blue back in the middle. I will post a video here in a few weeks what do you guys think?

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
I think it is Frivolous(sp?), why would you need to do that? There is really no reason to at all. My suggestion: Don't.

Sep 1, 2007
You're interested in creating conviction; this should be automatic with confident handling and good presentation.

One way to take it further would be with a pass. Do the routine as taught, then leave both cards face up, one on top and one in the middle, and do a pass to create an instant transposition.

This is one of those rare times when the pass is a useful tool :)

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
i sort of agree with the other guys
why change the trick
no one every can prove how the trick was done
sometimes i mess up the angles but with practice its a fool proof trick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results