Alternative

Aug 21, 2009
I performed my newest sandwich effect here is a small description:

A unique yet advanced sandwich effect that was highly inspired by Offenkranwich by Alex Offenkrantz.. Special Credits // Alex, Larry Jennings, Erdnase, Ed Marlo, Joshua Jay, and Daniel Madison.

Tell me what you think? Such as performance and handling skills.

Thanks for your comments.

-Maleek

Alternative // Sandwich

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, bit clumsy in my opinion. There seemed to be a lot of excessive handling. Still, the idea is fairly good and at least you didn't feel the need to chuck a load of pointless flourishes in!!

On a positive note, I like the idea of the snap change between the two cards, and if I'm honest, when the two red queens vanished I went 'What the F**K!!" So you fooled me there.

Nice idea, but needs refining.

Rev

May 31, 2008
Hmmm, bit clumsy in my opinion. There seemed to be a lot of excessive handling. Still, the idea is fairly good and at least you didn't feel the need to chuck a load of pointless flourishes in!!

On a positive note, I like the idea of the snap change between the two cards, and if I'm honest, when the two red queens vanished I went 'What the F**K!!" So you fooled me there.

Nice idea, but needs refining.

Rev

I agree. It seemed as though there were a lot of unnecessary moves that dragged out the routine a little too long. If I were you, I would cut out everything you can in between the first sandwich and the color change and vanish.

Aug 21, 2009
I agree. It seemed as though there were a lot of unnecessary moves that dragged out the routine a little too long. If I were you, I would cut out everything you can in between the first sandwich and the color change and vanish.
Thanks for the advice. Ill try to see what i can do.

Thanks again.

-Maleek

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results